#MakeoverMonday: Improving How We Visualize and Analyze Data, One Chart at a Time

#MakeoverMonday: Improving How We Visualize and Analyze Data, One Chart at a Time

B. inggris tolong dijawab ya kakakaka​

hari jum'at berkaah

tolong dijawab ya kakakaka​

hari jum'at berkaah

Answer:

A. Today

1) I am at home

2) Katie is thirsty

3) We are bored

4) My friends are tired

5) My cousin is 10

6) Jack and I are friends

7) It is cold and cloudy

8) My dolls are old

9) I am in the garden

10) You are very tall

11) Your bike is red

12) The windows are dirty

13) Our neighbours are friendly and helpful

14) My sister and I are both short

15) There is a globe in the classroom

16) My bedroom is big

17) These shoes are too small for you

B. Yesterday

1) I was at school

2) Katie was hungry

3) We were excited

4) My friends were relaxed

5) My cousin was 9

6) Jack and I were friends

7) It was hot and sunny

8) My dolls were new

9) I was in the park

10) You were sad

11) Your old bike was blue

12) The windows were clean

13) Our neighbours were nice and kind

14) My sister and I were both angry

15) There was a poster in the classroom

16) My bedroom was untidy

17) These shoes were too big for you

Present simple tense :

(+) S + V1

(-) S + do not (don't)/does not (doesn't) + V1

(?) Do/Does + S + V1?

I/you/they/we = do

He/she/it = does

Past simple tense :

(+) S + V2

(-) S + was not (wasn't)/were not (weren't) + V1

(?) Was/Were + S + V1?

I/he/she/it = was

You/they/we = were

Maaf jika ada yang salah

[answer.2.content]